Monday 2 November 2009

Quick update

How rubbish have I been!! and this is just a quick catch up!

To be honest, I'm spending every waking hour with my little boy because its just brilliant, playing, watching and chatting to him and I just don't have any time for stuff like writing blogs!

The only reason I have 10 Min's now is cos hes sat watching the Waybuloo's which he absolutely loves.

Plus I'm starting my new job on Wednesday so time with Brodie has been my number one priority, although I'm only working 14 hrs a week to start and I know he will be in safe hands with Daddy and good Friend Liv, who has become a childminder for Brodie.

Now to fill you in on the last 2 mths in 5 mins
  • Chatting - he loves it! dif, takes after his mother, as he just doesn't shut up talking
  • Swimming - I have a fish boy! he loves it, we go to Puddleducks once a week and this is by far his best weekly activity, he hasn't even cried at being dunked underwater and he took part in underwater photo shoot last week.
  • Tears - we had our first ever tears on Halloween, and no not because of my costume! but because he was teething, had a cold and a chesty cough and was not a happy bunny. I think 4 and half months without tears is pretty impressive thought!
  • Standing - this little boy is showing more signs of standing up on his own than rolling over. He just wants to be on his feet all the time
  • Happy - the whole time I was pregnant I kept thinking I'm sure I'll have a devil child but I couldn't have been more wrong. He is sooo happy 95% of the time and only moans when hes tired, or I've forgotten to feed him! & trust me that doesn't happen often, to prove it, he is already over 17lbs!

Our next mission is sleeping through the night, but I'm not holding my breath on that one just yet!

I'm sure i'll be better with the blog post in the future, as the weather is getting grim so we're be out and about less, plus starting work again means i'll be getting use to a keyboard once again!

I'll post some photos soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment