Monday 13 April 2009

If I was given a pound..

everytime I heard "Oh, you must be nearly due", "god arent you big" and "are you sure its not twins" and the worse one "blimey, it must be a big baby" - I would be having a luxury maternity leave counting the cash!

Just to let you all know -I have 11 weeks to go, yes I am big and have been for what seems like ages, although its slowing down now thank god! No, its not twins and finally I'm praying its not a big baby!

The last comment has had the worse effect on me as I keep having dreams (or should i say nightmares) that the baby arrives huge and in one dream it looked likes a 3 month old not new born... I blame Lisa for her dream that it was a 20lb baby..eekk..

11 weeks to go and counting.. I'm hoping the time now flys by!

No comments:

Post a Comment