Tuesday 24 March 2009

Fudge Brain!

It’s beginning to set in – fudge brain!

Previously a very well organised person is slowly turning into a forgetful dimwit! A women who loves to chat – to suddenly forget the end of the sentence half way through, to walk into the kitchen 3 times and forget each time what I went in for seems to be amusing Mr T!

A classic example is cooking tea last night, first a hot baking tray slips into my hand so what do I do? use my other hand to pick it up..doh! result = two burnt hands. This is followed by me covering my hands in sudocrem, and then attempting to pick up a glass of drink, you can guess the end result. But on a bright side Mr T had a good old chuckle, while I cried and snotted like a kid on his shoulder mumbling about how useless I had become! 10 mins later and i was feeling much better.

The joys of fudge brains!

I’m sure this is just the start of some classic fudge brain incidents, which are sure to follow in the coming weeks.

1 comment:

  1. more stories like this please, less of the boring baby stuff...

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete